9 oz ravioli (preferably fresh)
1 t olive oil
1 T olive oil
1 lb Roma tomatoes- peeled, seeded, and chopped
1 6.5 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts
1/2 c green onions
3 cloves crushed garlic
1/2 t salt
1/4 t pepper
2 T grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, prepares the sauce. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 T oil over medium heat. Add tomatoes, artichokes, scallions, garlic, and salt and pepper. Cook 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally until warmed through. Remove from heat.
- Drain pasta and toss with 1 t oil in large bowl. Add half of sauce and gently mix through. Transfer to a serving platter and top with remaining sauce and garnish with cheese.
I think this came from allrecipes.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You have olive oil on here twice...
I meant this for the above recipe. And, I get it now.
This is really good. We liked it. But, you're right. I needed to have bought the more expensive ravioli. And I forgot to get fresh parmasean.
Next time...I might make it with fresh artichoke too. Who knows.
Post a Comment